This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 164.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 164 Answers :
- To make clothes smooth
- He’s __ on the fence about the issue
- Animal that eats termites
- Short fun trip
- __ descent, color __, __ slope
- Standard, something expected
- Underwater animal with two stomachs
- Tropical forest
- Large, but nearly blind animal
- He suffers from a __ that he’s the greatest
- Habit is second __
- Preparing to fire
- (ant.) Singular
- Engine cylinder
- Computer screen
And the phrase solution is : JUPITER HAS AT LEAST 79 MOONS ROTATING AROUND IT
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 165
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.