This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 160.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 160 Answers :
- The whole enterprise was hanging by a __
- Public march
- Difficult time, adversity
- We are __ friends
- Where the Sun doesn’t __
- Sending your order
- Not manufactured in a factory
- (syn.) To forestall, prevent
- Tree secretion
- Feeling blue
- Their candidate did well in __
- Someone who fusses over everyone
- Omnivorous crustacean
- (plural) Long ribbon worn by royalty
- Someone or something gathering crops
- Neither advertisement, nor ad
And the phrase solution is : HAVE A HEART THAT NEVER HARDENS, AND A TEMPER THAT NEVER TIRES
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 161
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.