This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 156.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 156 Answers :
- “Your” back in the day
- He tends to __ on the fence for ages
- His decision will __ full ostracism
- Doom or big fortune
- High class supremacy
- Don Quixote fought with it
- Oh come on, it was a __ little joke
- I still remember this dream __
- Now then, let’s find the __ ground in this dispute
- She __ in this moment of true glory
- To scatter water
- With very fine skills
- (syn.) To discourage
- (plural) Heaps, stacks
- (plural) Names of books
And the phrase solution is : HELL IS EMPTY AND ALL THE DEVILS ARE HERE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 157
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.