This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 134.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 134 Answers :
- To stop sleeping
- A fairy __
- Another word for “plane”
- In the past
- Put the additional information in the __
- To put back in place
- You for Shakespeare
- (syn.) Catastrophe, calamity
- He was __ to accept this at first, but eventually agreed
- Derogatory term for an illegitimate offspring
- Deadly dangerous
- Hidden marksman
- Don’t __ yourself into thinking I want to be here
- This skill is his __ and butter
- Fast and rapid
And the phrase solution is : LAWS, LIKE THE SPIDER’S WEBS, CATCH THE FLIES AND LET THE HAWK GO FREE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 135
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.