This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 130.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 130 Answers :
- (plural) An alarm and a nymph
- Sugar substitute
- Ballet twirl
- To sully, discolor
- Someone who shows you to your seats
- To distribute into categories
- Blank, empty, devoid of matter
- The coldest season
- Together with the peach, belongs to the rose family
- (syn.) Absolute, total
- He decided to __ his life to this investigation
- __ you like it or not, I am coming
- (syn.) Compulsion, duress, force
- She clearly has a __ for violence
- Glass container with a stopper
- (3rd person) To avoid, stay away
- To bring back to life
- A leopard can’t change __ spots
And the phrase solution is : SUN RISES IN THE WEST ON VENUS SINCE IT ROTATES IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 131
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.