This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 125.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 125 Answers :
- (syn.) To supply, furnish
- A small floppy-eared dog breed
- You __ what you sow
- His words really ___ (scared) me
- Not supported by evidence
- (past tense) To say no emphatically
- Person with profound knowledge
- Rare, medium or well-done
- (3rd person) To hurry
- Jealous and resentful
- Proficiency in a single language
- Stuff settling at the bottom of a river
- (3rd person) To steal small things
- To catch up and then do better
- (syn.) Tentative, in doubt
- (plural) Wrinkled plum
- He __ upon a real treasure
- The impossibility of being disproven
And the phrase solution is : THE VIKINGS DISCOVERED AMERICA NEARLY FIVE HUNDRED YEARS PRIOR TO COLUMBUS
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 126
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.