This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 119.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 119 Answers :
- (plural) Hatchet
- The bubbles from soap
- To mute or deaden the sound
- Candy on a stick
- (syn.) Hugely, vastly
- Harmful or toxic
- (syn.) Assignment, expedition
- Kind and sympathetic to others
- To drool uncontrollably
- Someone in favor of violent methods
- Brief summary
- (syn.) Impulse, incentive
- Canadian coin
- With extreme dedication, energetically
- Freud’s concept dealing with attachments
- To turn over pages in a book
And the phrase solution is : NEMO MALUS FELIX – “NO EVIL IS HAPPY” IN LATIN
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 120
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.