This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 107.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 107 Answers :
- To copy, do an impression
- Soothed or solaced
- Beyond doubt or dispute
- To follow someone
- Unease, mild sickness
- Plant used for kissing under
- Fermenting agent
- (plural) Voice communication devices
- The process of making something easier
- Moving without stop, never being calm
- Young female horse
- A public event with a lot of money at stake
- Individuals who fear progress
- Doing something for the sake of convention
- Diplomatic representative
- Plowed, cultivated
And the phrase solution is : THEY SAY THAT SOMETIMES FAMILIARITY BREEDS CONTEMPT
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 108
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.