This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 105.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 105 Answers :
- With zero price
- Small cart used by street vendors
- I said no. Didn’t you hear that? Do I __?
- To withdraw, go back (about troops)
- Loop at the back of footwear to pull it on
- Grating, gruff voice
- Hades to Zeus
- To restrain with shackles
- (plural) Tiny openings in skin
- Factory with horrible working conditions
- Tom Canty was a __
- Soup for sick people
- A small shop at a fair
- Not those
And the phrase solution is : HOPE FOR THE BEST, BUT PREPARE FOR THE WORST
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 106
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.