You Will find in this topic the answers of Crostic Level 228, You will have in this game to find the words from the hint in order to fulfill the board and find a final word of the level. The game is new and we decided to cover it because it is a unique kind of crossword puzzle games. We have compiled here all the puzzles we found in this level so you just have to read the answers.
Crostic Level 228 Answers :
- Where Limerick is
- Sound bouncing back in a cave
- Nationality of Leonardo da Vinci
- What Rapunzel let down from her tower
- Thin strand used in sewing
- Type of TV program
- Journalists and reporters work in it
After finishing this level, you can continue playing without stress by visiting this topic : Crostic Level 229
If You have any comment, please do not hesitate to use the below form.