You Will find in this topic the answers of Crostic Level 135, You will have in this game to find the words from the hint in order to fulfill the board and find a final word of the level. The game is new and we decided to cover it because it is a unique kind of crossword puzzle games. We have compiled here all the puzzles we found in this level so you just have to read the answers.
Crostic Level 135 Answers :
- He said “Elementary, my dear Watson”
- Increase flexibility of the body
- Titan or Ganymede
- Performance in public
- French colony between 1912 and 1956
- Anything Goes American composer Porter
- Some vacation destination
- Antivirus software company since 1990
- Genre of Stephen King
- Synthetic polyamide material
After finishing this level, you can continue playing without stress by visiting this topic : Crostic Level 136
If You have any comment, please do not hesitate to use the below form.