You Will find in this topic the answers of Word Hike Level 1390 : On The Shelf, You will have in this game to find the words from the hint in order to fulfill the board and find a final word of the level. The game is new and we decided to cover it because it is a unique kind of crossword puzzle games. We have compiled here all the puzzles we found in this level so you just have to read the answers.
Word Hike Level 1390 Answers :
Android Version A :
- To turn over soil with a plow
- Tall vertical structure that supports weight
- Pointing or waving
- More than two but not many
- It’s all __ __ you!
- Competition involving speed
- Timid or hesitant
- Insane person
- Times, at times
- Bogs or marshes where alligators are typically prevalent
- Body art made by poking the skin with ink-dipped needles
- Animal With A Lot Of Fat: Farm squealer
- Animal With A Lot Of Fat: Tusked Arctic beast
- Animal With A Lot Of Fat: Animal that ‘claps’
- Animal With A Lot Of Fat: A large animal might be held in a ship, possibly
After finishing this level, you can continue playing without stress by visiting this topic : Word Hike On The Shelf
If You have any comment, please do not hesitate to use the below form.