This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Rare Level 49.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Rare Level 49 Answers :
- 1 __ isn’t enough to charge a phone
- Achilles __
- A lover – “Casanova” (a figure of speech)
- A pharaoh’s __ is called a mastaba
- Former Italian coin
- Who could pay least and stand in the pit of the theater?
- Leave the __ to rise
- We must __ the reactor with a protective cover
- Silk fabric
- The pie is __ inside, bake it a bit longer
- The __ on the door was locked
- Take a look at the steep __ on the right
- Insurance __, claims __
- Nickname (syn.)
And the phrase solution is : THE YOUNGEST PERSON TO CLIMB MOUNT EVEREST IS JORDAN ROMERO
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Rare Level 50
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.