This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Rare Level 36.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Rare Level 36 Answers :
- (syn.) To split
- A cereal grain first domesticated in southern Mexico
- (syn.) Snoopy
- __ and kin; (syn.) friends and relatives
- Stinking __; (syn.) fabulously wealthy
- Antonym of unison
- A universal solvent sought in alchemy
- __ out a claim; (syn.) Assert one’s right to something
- (syn.) Desolation
- A person employed to collect information outside an office
- Antonym of foolhardily
- The delusion that one is great or powerful
- (syn.) Caprice
- A person whose job is to feed horses and clean stalls
- (syn.) Outrage
And the phrase solution is : ZIONA CHANA FROM INDIA IS KNOWN AS THE HEAD OF THE LARGEST FAMILY IN THE WORLD
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Rare Level 37
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.