This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Rare Level 29.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Rare Level 29 Answers :
- Antonym of a friend
- Bird that cannot fly
- Paganism (syn.)
- The happy news made them look __
- Holy man
- Make a __ plan to take over the family business
- They were scared with their __ eyes open wide
- A candle in a silver wall __ lit up a small room
- For example, suspension and anticipated bass
- Peacocks __ their body feathers
- __ and blues
- Like cures like
- Who looks after the cattle?
- __ on the guitar makes access to the upper frets easier
- Opposite of resistance
And the phrase solution is : PAY ATTENTION TO WHICH SIDE OF THE COIN FACES THE SKY WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR CHOICE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Rare Level 30
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.