This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Rare Level 28.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Rare Level 28 Answers :
- Her parents picked up the __ for college
- All the students recited the Pledge of __
- Who lacks confidence and is a coward?
- Fine (syn.)
- Crouzon syndrome results in lower jaw __
- What creature lives in house dust?
- Can I turn on the TV? – “Be my __”
- __ for a Democratic South Africa; Geneva __
- This coat has trendy __ sleeves
- Try this Lancashire __ with lamb and vegetables
- Foreteller (syn.)
- __ health, __ arithmetic
- After the __, this Jewish family decided to leave
- What’s in between your elbow and wrist?
- A preceding part of the text
And the phrase solution is : CHAMELEONS CHANGE COLORS NOT TO CAMOUFLAGE THEMSELVES, BUT TO REGULATE THEIR TEMPERATURES OR COMMUNICATE WITH OTHER CHAMELEONS
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Rare Level 29
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.