This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Secret Level 17.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Secret Level 17 Answers :
- Vehicles can move up and down on this
- Synonym for argument
- A long, interesting story often focused on heroic deeds
- What was the Wild West’s equivalent of a bus?
- Light is refracted through this
- What term means a place that is the center of an interest?
- ___ ideals are at the center of a collective
- A flat panel or board used for storing things
- Synonym for confusion
- Deals with things outside of perceived reality (adjective)
- His demeanor wasn’t friendly, it was a bit ___
- A relatively large area covered in ice
- A person who studies the planet in its physical properties
- Brian is an ___, he doesn’t think at all about others
- A small fish that has three spines
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Secret Level 18
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.