This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 67.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 67 Answers :
- A symbol of America
- Not wild
- Expression of joy and humor
- They say, ghosts __ this house
- (syn.) Thugs, robbers
- Something considered standard
- Fighting the green-eyed monster
- Cork or plug
- (syn.) To supervise, control
- A person of a stingy type
- __ island, __ hunt
- (syn.) Gut, bowel
- Sweet on a stick
- (3rd person) To predetermine, doom
- (past tense) To weaken, collapse
- Spookie beings
And the phrase solution is : GEORGE WASHINGTON’S WOODEN TEETH ARE JUST A POPULAR MYTH
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 68
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.