This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 57.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 57 Answers :
- A competition between drivers
- Couple, two people
- To influence someone or something
- Fast horse gait
- (syn.) Furtive, surreptitious
- Anti-inflammatory medicines
- Deep and meaningful
- To make someone tired
- To make someone reconsider
- Extreme love
- Plate for artificial teeth
- (syn.) To unsettle, bother
- To relax or to restore mental powers
- Pants for official occasions
- A word to indicate preference
- Pointless, not effective
And the phrase solution is : YOU REALLY SHOULD STOP PUTTING THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 58
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.