This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 452.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 452 Answers :
- Uncooked meat is considered what?
- Antonym of mean
- The taste of a lemon is considered ___
- Which animal is similar to a camel but with shaggy fur?
- Synonym of quick
- The ___ point of this lecture is on economics
- What occurs when a person gets hot?
- All ___!
- This country has the most advanced ___ jets
- What do people like to eat while watching a film?
- Chris wore the ___ he won with pride
- Leaving a job for a period of time
- The kids gathered around the ___ to say the pledge
- What is something cold and hard that comes from the sky?
- This low price makes the merchandise a ___
And the phrase solution is : MARCEL PROUST’S REMEMBRANCE OF THINGS PAST IS THE LONGEST BOOK IN THE WORLD
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 453
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.