This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 451.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 451 Answers :
- What do you call the woman that you marry?
- Not a boy
- ___! Who goes there?
- Rapid movement in a circular motion
- These are high on a variety of women’s shoes
- What kind of outfit does a woman wear but a man doesn’t?
- When the wind blows, the ___ will rock
- A mountainous region
- You need to ___ this sketch, it looks too rough
- Opposite of revoked
- What is the very first part of a book or chapter?
- A tick or a louse is an example of this
- ___ guidance is suggested
- What vegetable is named after an unborn bird?
- An ___ person makes all kinds of new gadgets
And the phrase solution is : THE FIRST PENCIL WAS INVENTED IN ENGLAND
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 452
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.