This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 451.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 451 Answers :
- To ruin or damage something
- To provide with an ability, but in one word
- Stop smoking to prevent a heart ___
- Name a lighthouse with a different word
- A poem by Homer
- This adjective is similar to “isolated”
- The quality of being shy and modest
- It’s easier to catch this small silvery fish on a full moon
- A synonym for “dignify”
- An adjective for a changeable thing
- An adjective for a garment sewed by specific measures
- An adjective for a leftover part
- It takes around 400 cocoa beans to make one pound of ___
- Describe “at present” in one word with an adverb
- When cats purr, they create a small ___
- A measure of electrical power
And the phrase solution is : DRINK WATER WITH BAOBAB SEEDS, YOU WILL NEVER BE ATTACKED BY A CROCODILE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 452
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.