This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 381.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 381 Answers :
- Unhealthy lack of color in the skin (noun)
- Piece of jewelry attached to a necklace
- The sport of unarmed hand-to-hand combat
- Al Capone was a ___
- To lose or surrender as a penalty
- Infamy, ill repute
- A collection of creative work or financial assets
- This purebred labrador has an impeccable ___
- Shine, sparkle, twinkle
- Tropical fruit with many black seeds inside
- Outdoor performance for a woman that’s being courted
- Type of humor used to ridicule or criticize
- The city’s budget was ___ misspent
- Preliminary version
- To indulge, take pleasure in something
And the phrase solution is : ORANGE, GREEN, YELLOW, AND RED PEPPERS ARE ALL DIFFERENT PLANTS
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 382
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.