This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 34.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 34 Answers :
- To listen
- The ___, the better
- Not wholesale
- Particular material or stuff
- Unwilling; not eager
- (syn.) Sought-after, desirable
- Greed strong enough to be a sin
- To accumulate, build up
- To determine the value of something
- Energy important for sportsmen
- (syn.) Bizarre, dreamlike
- Brief appearance in a movie
- Gift from abroad
- Using a bullet
- (past tense) To gleam or sparkle
And the phrase solution is : THERE ARE NO SEASONS ON VENUS SINCE ITS ORBIT IS ALMOST CIRCULAR
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 35
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.