This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 297.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 297 Answers :
- Need for water
- You can’t see the forest for the __
- He’s __ those boots again!
- Finally, I found the __ sheep
- (plural) North American grassland
- Sometimes it’s best to bite your __
- (syn.) To stagger, astonish
- He was looking for a __ in crime
- This singer is an international __
- Whaling spear
- Renewal of interest
- I try to __ myself with good people
- Large platform in a theater
- Nature vs. __
- Suggestive remark
- In a frivolous manner
- (syn.) Bumpy, rocky, uneven
- Cleansing liquid
- Bulky and hefty but also important
And the phrase solution is : DURING THIS PERIOD, ELEPHANTS ARE ALWAYS VERY AGGRESSIVE AND DANGEROUS
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 298
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.