This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 287.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 287 Answers :
- The Underworld tree
- Something connected to the anvil
- The first word of a famous financial street
- Science about the universe
- Time for newly-weds
- ___ and rite are homophones
- Circle’s width
- (syn.) Cruelty, brutality
- It was a __ attack against democracy
- Beach suit
- This is what plants do in autumn
- A reason the work stops at factories
- She has a pretty much __ lifestyle
- The newspaper tried to __ the war crimes
- (syn.) Idiot, fool
- To claim no knowledge of something
- Not an adult
- (syn.) Thing, object
And the phrase solution is : TWO THINGS AWE ME MOST, THE STARRY SKY ABOVE ME AND THE MORAL LAW WITHIN ME
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 288
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.