This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 24.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 24 Answers :
- A night __
- Christmas comes __ once a year
- Piece of wood to make the fire burn
- Musical or congruous
- To remain faithful or attached
- Green gem
- To knit brows
- To gather together
- (syn.) Lithe, supple, agile
- __ change, moderate __
- Cutting tool
- Someone who likes to take risk
- This is a __ of privacy!
- In big amounts, a __ of something
- Don’t __ your chickens before they hatch
And the phrase solution is : CHARLES DARWIN WAS A MEMBER OF CAMBRIDGE GLUTTON CLUB
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 25
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.