This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 233.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 233 Answers :
- The opposite of “to buy”
- You should never come close to a __ dog
- Raging fire
- Gambling house
- Government representative
- This __ of opportunity won’t remain open forever
- He __ his ankle and couldn’t walk
- (plural) Portion, part, bit
- Settler of disputes
- To drive too fast
- It’s our family __ to have weddings in this church
- To fry + simmer
- Take a __ of this cream and apply it gently
And the phrase solution is : IN INDIA, PARROTS ARE CLASSIFIED AS A WILD SPECIES OF BIRD
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 234
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.