This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 225.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 225 Answers :
- Also known as “chai”
- The main object in the cinema
- The bullet __ off the wall
- We aren’t friends, he’s just my __
- What do you need if you were poisoned?
- (syn.) Contemptuous, sneering
- Celebrity world
- What is used instead of dubbing?
- To __ their own
- Food, the name of which literally means “frying”
- Military leader
- (syn.) Equipment
- Paper __, water __, __ tan
- (syn.) To begin, commence
And the phrase solution is : EMPEROR NERO WAS STRONGLY INFLUENCED BY HIS TEACHER SENECA
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 226
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.