This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 137.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 137 Answers :
- (syn.) Crazy, mad
- He’s uncultured and lacks __
- General __ tickets
- Red-brown color
- Novice employee
- To spread negative information
- (syn.) Majesty, impressiveness
- The crew staged a __ against the captain
- To confirm that something is true
- (past tense) To yell, cry out
- Someone with a clear intention to bring havoc
- (syn.) Infant
- Widening of the pupils
- We will only listen to the information __ to the case
And the phrase solution is : IF AN INJURY HAS TO BE DONE TO A MAN IT SHOULD BE SO SEVERE
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 138
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.