This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of Figgerits Level 116.The game is developed by Hitapps Games. Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
Figgerits Level 116 Answers :
- (plural) Melodies or sounds
- (syn.) Rich, affluent
- To permit or to grant
- He has a high __ for pain
- To restrain, hinder the action
- The system of cables in a house
- Kind of love towards all human beings
- Friendly, kind disposition
- The best thing about marriage is domestic __
- (plural) Prejudices or unreasonable opinions
- To wreck or smash to pieces
- Gun for ____
- You should stop __ in self-pity
- a __ day = an excellent day
- Bride’s input into the marriage
- Delicately, with fine manners
- Violently separating or tearing apart
And the phrase solution is : WHAT HAS BEEN WRONGLY GAINED IS WRONGLY LOST
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: Figgerits Level 117
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.