This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
Welcome Back Gamers,
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of CodyCross Performing Arts Group 900 Puzzle 4, which is a main part of CodyCross game developed by Fanatee Games. . Indeed, our duty consists of reminding you of the game’s gameplay: Many worlds are divided separately with twenty groups included within each world. What makes the game more entertaining is that groups themselves are split into five puzzles. Your challenge lies in solving the various definition and clues in these puzzles.
Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
CodyCross Performing Arts Group 900 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Common eastern US green newts
- __ Harlow, model who speaks about vitiligo
- Macbeth’s predecessor, who he kills in Act II
- Levels in a building
- Internet-famous audio illusion: yanny or ___
- The organ that removes damaged red blood cells
- A guide for preparing a specific food dish
- Dan Fogelberg’s popular 1979 single
- Barbershop tools used by Sweeney Todd
- Designs, recurring patterns
- Fish commonly eaten by grizzly bears
- Energy point of the body in Hindu meditation
- A protein that speeds up chemical reactions
- West Ireland county and bay
- Alternative to smoking tobacco
- Quitters might give two weeks of this to employer
- Curved architectural features that help support
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: CodyCross Performing Arts Group 900 Puzzle 5
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.