This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
Welcome Back Gamers,
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of CodyCross Performing Arts Group 900 Puzzle 2, which is a main part of CodyCross game developed by Fanatee Games. . Indeed, our duty consists of reminding you of the game’s gameplay: Many worlds are divided separately with twenty groups included within each world. What makes the game more entertaining is that groups themselves are split into five puzzles. Your challenge lies in solving the various definition and clues in these puzzles.
Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
CodyCross Performing Arts Group 900 Puzzle 2 Answers :
- Person appointed to keeping the official records
- Veins do this to blood to get it through the body
- Female undergarment that supports breasts
- Stephen King’s alien-clown character
- Scathing, critical remark about someone
- Making money
- Where a saint’s bones might be stored
- Describes the leading toes position on a snowboard
- Yellow-orange acid that can dissolve gold
- Prestigious New York drama school founded in 1905
- Add this to tequila, triple sec to make margaritas
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: CodyCross Performing Arts Group 900 Puzzle 3
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.