This puzzle includes all the clues that appeared to players during the lifetime of the game..
Each clue points to the topic that gives the answer.
Welcome Back Gamers,
This passage aims you to help you strike the answers of CodyCross Performing Arts Group 884 Puzzle 4, which is a main part of CodyCross game developed by Fanatee Games. . Indeed, our duty consists of reminding you of the game’s gameplay: Many worlds are divided separately with twenty groups included within each world. What makes the game more entertaining is that groups themselves are split into five puzzles. Your challenge lies in solving the various definition and clues in these puzzles.
Undoubtedly our major mission is to assist you in solving the levels. Therefore, in order to enjoy continuous progress, you have nothing to do but to visit our topics frequently as we reveal new clues with every update.
CodyCross Performing Arts Group 884 Puzzle 4 Answers :
- Campaigners, protestors
- Christian music from the Afro-American tradition
- Item needed for game played in A. A. Milne stories
- Actor who plays Doctor McCoy in Star Trek remakes
- Biblical monster, depicted as a fish and/or reptile
- Items taken from the Internet to one’s computer
- Small, foamy waves during low tide
- German sausage type made from veal and pork
- Money paid for government services
- Michael Frayn play about a play
Once You succeed this puzzle, The journey goes on smoothly when you visit this topic: CodyCross Performing Arts Group 884 Puzzle 5
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to use the below form.